The educational focal point of this department is to establish a student's basic skill in information technology and to develop courses that enable students to earn specialized certificates, cooperate with industry demands for enterprise technology, and fill the talent shortage in the information technology and management job market. Educational objectives of the department include cultivating specialized skills in: (1) internet marketing, (2) software-oriented information technological and systems planning, design, development, testing, installation, operations and maintenance; and (3) secured information, communication and networking operational support and management.
1. Discussion-oriented classes: To develop students' analytic and expressive abilities, which include in-class lessons and digital learning.
2. Teamwork: To advance the spirit of self-discipline and cooperation.
3. Project work and research: To inspire and encourage students to integrate resources and to use innovative approaches.
4. Cooperative internship training to offer opportunities for students to put what they have learned to practice.
1. Emphasis on important international certificates. Each student can earn 3+1 certificates before graduating; alternatively, student can also spend one full year internship in selective companies.
2. To cooperate with the country's development policies and societal needs and to expand technologically specialized personnel.
3. Educate and integrate international information technology, train students with practical skills, supply the job market with information and management professionals, which thereby help to meet the shortage of manpower.
4. Teach the relevance of modern technology of enterprises, engage in developing practical professional technique, and to fulfill attentiveness to democracy, rules of law, ethics, and humanity through a well-rounded education.
5. Focus on the development of enterprise's intelligent technological field, strengthen cooperation with business circles, train on specialized topics of practice, progress and integrate organizational, analytical, and decision-making capabilities, promote industry observation and emulation by holding seminars periodically, inviting scholars and experts to share their practical experience and new knowledge.
6. Encourage students to learn through externships, in order to learn about industry's attributes and practices, to integrate classroom lessons with real world experiences.